Please read the terms and conditions set out below carefully before ordering any product or service from our website or mobile application or any other mode. By using or ordering any product or service from our website or mobile application or any other mode including by any computer equipment or by phone/mobile or by any electronic device you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- You further agree there is no intention to solicit any engagements from you which are statutorily mandated to be performed by relevant professionals like practicing CA's, CS's, Lawyers etc. and neither will rahejaprofessionals.in be implied to be propagating any non-compliance via write-ups, blog posts, articles, notification, comments etc
- You agreed upon that we will use our company email id or mobile number or both in various government application in order to receive OTP so that we can serve you and deliver the requisite service promptly. The rationale behind that our team requires unique token/OTP which carry self-life of shorter time in order to access the application and most of the time you are not available to provide OTP/tokens to us on an immediate basis. Your kind cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
- We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms & conditions periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
- In order to avail our professional & other services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification proof, address proof, email, phone number, contact details, etc.). You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Raheja Professionals grants you permission to view this site and to print individual pages from this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this site, without prior written approval from the Raheja Professionals. You represent and warrant to the Company that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree and accept without modification the notices, terms, and conditions set forth herein, do not use this site. Other than this agreement and any other written agreements between you and the Raheja Professionals, the Raheja Professionals will not enter into any agreement with you or obligation to you through this site and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
- The content provided is for information purposes alone and does not substitute for specific advice whether investment, legal, taxation or otherwise. Raheja Professionals disclaims all liability for damages caused by the use of the content on the site.
- All the offers and discounts communicated to you over email or telephone shall be valid till date as specified with offers. In case offers/discounts validity period not specified then offers & discounts communicated to you shall be valid for a maximum of 7 days from the date on which offer or discount communicated to you. We are not liable to extend the benefits of offers beyond its validity period.
- All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data are disclaimed.
- You agree that in case of any deficiency founds in our committed services Raheja Professionals shall be liable only to the extent of the amount paid by you to Raheja Professionals. No any other claims shall be entertained.
- You agree that we, including our employees, are free to change your dashboard password without prior permission to ensure a better experience and quality service.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree neither Raheja Professionalsnor any of its employees or consultant shall be liable for any loss, expense or damage incurred due to "any act of" or "any act occurs to" any affiliate vendors, agents or any other 3rd party who are associated with Raheja Professionalswhether directly or indirectly.
- You agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content on our web public space which is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, defame, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language, contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with these terms & conditions, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and consent to waive any claim against us.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, www.rahejaprofessionals.in EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, reserve the rights to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms & conditions and to take all necessary measures to prevent access to any services or termination of services if the terms are not complied with or are contravened or violation suspected.
DATA PROVIDED BY US
- From time to time, Our team may post comments or articles. These articles are the Intellectual Property of the Company and you are prohibited from posting, reproducing, publishing, changing, editing such articles. In case you have a problem with any article so posted, you may report the same via mail and we will look into it. We are under no obligation to remove such articles and the final decision lies with us.
- We take the utmost care to ensure that data provided at our Website is true and accurate. Sometimes, system errors creep in and data generated by other Users may be false. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss incurred due to such inaccuracy in data.
- We are not in any way liable to You, for any loss arising to you from activities that include but are not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, Intellectual Property and Trademark infringement, breach of laws, etc.
- From time to time, our Website has external links connected to other websites. We in no way endorse these websites. We are in no way liable for the information found on those websites. External websites may have their own policies and us in no way are responsible for any loss or damage caused by the same to you. You are advised to use your own discretion in the navigation and use of external sites.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content"), apart from the ones owned by us, is a third party user generated content and We have no control over such third party user generated content.
Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it is reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or another medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent, is not allowed.
This Agreement, the construction, enforcement and the interpretation of its terms and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the Laws of India and shall be subject to the courts located in Delhi, and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, the practices of rahejaprofessionals.in or any complaints with the service, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Services periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
What we collect
We may collect personal & non-personal information which necessary to render our services like person identification, contact information including email address, demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests, etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To improve customer services
- To improve our website
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Right now, we are accepting the bank transfer only. Payments shall be made only in the bank account of the company; payments made other than company account can’t be considered valid. Do not pay any amount to our employee, director, officer, consultant or any other person in their account or in cash or in whatsoever manner for any reason, it will not be treated as you pay to Raheja Professionalsand we didn’t be responsible for such transaction. Transfer any payment for any reason only in the bank account of the company.
We did not pay any amount from your account directly to the government or any other person, if we need to pay any such amount then we will ask you to transfer particular amount in our bank account and pay the same to the government. Please do not share any kind of personal detail of bank-like credit card no, debit card no., OTP for bank transaction etc, we will not be responsible if any damage occurs to you due to this.
We have Money Back Guarantee Policy if we are unable to deliver product or services as committed to you.
You can easily write to us your grievance on firstname.lastname@example.org Immediately our refund department will get into the matter and if it finds non-catering of services on the part of Raheja Professionals we'll gladly refund your payment within 7 working days of your refund request.
- No refund shall be issued if rahejaprofessionals.in processed the registration/application as per the government guidelines and registration is rejected or pending on part of a government department or officials.
- We shall deduct the administrative/processing charges not less than Rs.300 ( Three hundred rupees only) if service unable to processed due to non-submission of requisite documents as per government guideline or any kind of non-cooperation from the applicant or any other circumstances which restricting us to process the application.
- If any government fee, duty, challan or any other sum paid in the course of processing your registration application. We are not liable to refund such government fees paid in the course of delivering the service. (Don't worry no government fee shall be deducted until Government challan or any other payment proof provided to you.)
- No refund shall be issued if you have already availed any complimentary service or discount offer which was attached to the paid service for which you are seeking a refund.
- No refund shall be possible at any stage with respect to any subscription-based service such as GST return packages, Company annual compliance packages if the same service is partially processed or delivered.
Raheja Professionals always considers the protection of customer information as a crucial part of the data protection policy.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information & documents shared by our prospective customers with us.
WE DO NOT
- Never ever, disclose any information pertaining to our Clients to any third parties except in a case where it is necessary to serve our services to customers & to government authorities.
- Never ever, disclose our Client list or Client Information to third parties without their consent.
- Never ever, sell client information to third parties